Just doing my part....

Just doing my part....
Checking the newspaper for jobs

Saturday, April 19, 2014

cold...spring...'n hypo ally jean ic food

Hi folks! It's been a while since I could sneak on to the computer to send you an update.

I guess if I want to be truthful - um - there's just not a whole lot to update about. I made it through a pretty cold and crummy winter. It would get so cold I didn't even want to go outside since I don't happen to have any shoes to keep my toesies warm. My staff person would occasionally open the door and offer me the chance, and I'd ponder on it for a minute or two until she'd growl, "In or out, make up your mind!" I'd go over and stick my head out the door and I'd see the sunshine, but the breath I took in was, wow, can you say really, really cold? Well, of course, that's pretty silly since it's very easy for you to say 'really, really cold'. Just take my meow for it, it was really, really cold.

Then we got to warmer days, for a few days at least, and then it would get really, really cold again. Then warm. Then cold. Then warm. Then cold. Finally everything started to change colors and get green. Mom's Larkspur is up and, boy oh boy, is there a lot of it. One's so tall it's almost ready to bloom! I like the pretty flowers on them, but I guess I would since I'm a girl. Some of her iris thingies are bloomin' too - they smell really good.

I guess the only real news about ME is that my vet thinks I may be ally ergic to regular prescription kitty food. He caught Mom when she went to buy me more food and tole her he'd been to somethin' called a cemenar and heard this guy talk about my, uh, problem, and he immediately thought of me! Isn't that just too sweet that he thought of me??? I'm just so touched! Anyway, this speaker said my problem could be because I'm ally ergic to certain stuff in this cat food I've been eating for, oh,like,forever. The speaker has had really good luck with hypo ally jean ic food and the vet man suggested Mom try it. So, guess what I'm eating now? Yep, hypo ally jean ic food! It tastes all right, and I've found I get filled up on just a little bit of food. That other stuff? I just couldn't seem to quit my craving for food and kept meowing pathetically for 'More food! More food!' I'm hoping, and I know she is, that this will fix my, uh, problem so she can quit takin' me in to see that guy all the time and pay him to stick his finger up my, uh, oh, well shoot - my butt. 'Course, she's pretty miffed at the price of this new stuff. Guess it's really 'spensive. Then she sighs and says, "I would do anything for you, my queen." Well, not really, but that's what I hear anyway.

Here's a current picture of me out on the deck. Check out my amazin' eyes! As you know, some of us have it. And then everyone but me don't.




Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment